Access and facilities for people with disabilities around Mt Buller are limited. The Village sits at 1,600m and rises above the tree line with steep ascents, and snow and ice on paths and roads can be hazardous.
Please be aware that any persons who have considerable mobility restrictions may find general accommodation inappropriate. The following accommodation houses have some disability access:
- Ramp and accessible facilities
- Disabled room available
Mt Buller Chalet
- Lift access to all floors.
- Accessible toilet on ground floor
- Disabled room available.
Public toilets with disability access are available at three locations:
- Accessible toilet, access off Bourke St - grid reference J11 on the Mt Buller Village Map.
Horse Hill Car Park
- Accessible toilet, single level - grid reference U3 on the Mt Buller Village Map.
Village Square Plaza
- Accessible toilet, lower level, access from Bus area - grid reference J8 on the Mt Buller Village Map.
There are no buses or shuttles that operate around Mt Buller that have disability access. However, options are available for vehicle access to the Village for cars carrying patrons with a disability. Please speak to one of the Traffic Control attendants when you reach the Resort gate if you require special access.