Families with kids of all ages love the exhilarating experience of tobogganing!
Mt Buller has two designated toboggan areas - one located in the day car park next to Celia's Kiosk and the other next to the Post Office in the Village. Toboggans are available for hire from most on-mountain rental outlets - click on the Passes & Rental tab for locations.
Current Toboggan Slope Status - for today's toboggan slope operations, please see the Snow Report.
For further information, please phone Resort Management on 03 5777 6077.
Please note the following points for your safety whilst tobogganing:
- Only use plastic moulded toboggans, approved by the ARMB (toboggans with pointed ends and over 2.5kg are not acceptable)
- Do not have more than one person on the toboggan at any one time
- Do not form toboggan trains (linking people on other toboggans)
- Do not stand up whilst tobogganing
- Always remain in control of toboggan and steer to avoid contact with other users of the area
- Walk up the side of the slope to avoid collision
For more information, call 03 5777 6077 or email email@example.com.