About Mt Buller
  Latest News
Getting Here
  Bars & Restaurants
Facilities & Services
  Summer Brochure Request
  View Winter Brochure
  Commercial Operator Licences
  Giving Policy
  Summer Road Closures
  Bushfire Safety Information

Commercial Operator Licences

Mountain>Commercial Operator Licences

A licence is required by people or businesses who conduct organised tours or recreational businesses for profit within the Mt Buller and Mt Stirling Alpine Resorts under the Crown Land (Reserves) Act 1978.

Before making an application for a Commercial Operator Licence, prospective licence-holders should contact Resort Management and confirm the availability, terms and conditions of licences for the specific activity.

The decision to grant a Commercial Operator Licence, its duration and conditions remains within the discretion of Mt Buller Mt Stirling Resort Management (RMB).

Download the Commercial Operator Licence Application Form.

Download an insurance checklist to ensure your certificate of currency is compliant.

Download the trip return information form & trip return form

Before you apply for a Commercial Operator Licence, please contact Ali Kirkwood at Mt Buller Mt Stirling Resort Management on 03 5777 6077 or

popular Links
Book Accommodation Online|Webcams|Events|News|Environment|Employment|Activities
join us on